Location: United States - CA - San Francisco
About the Role
SuccessFactors is seeking an experienced SMB Regional Sales Manager to drive strategic sales initiatives into companies with 100-750 employees in a specific geographic territory. Responsibilities include qualifying, selling and closing new business. Follow this link more directly from the team: http://ow.ly/aZh0v
Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Manage the territory as your own business.
- Effectively forecast business.
- Strategically and creatively build pipeline and maintain coverage to quota.
- Host online presentations and demonstration online as well as face-to-face meetings.
- Provide prompt phone/email follow up to all incoming queries and properly document and track results.
- Build and maintain and develop knowledge to become an expert on SuccessFactors products and services, as well as the competitive landscape for small business.
- Utilize CRM to track all pertinent information related to the opportunity and account and effectively manage territory.
- Leverage and develop available ecosystem to grow the business.
- Excellent verbal (via telephone) and written (via email) communication skills.
- Strong listening skills and presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen to effectively understand business benefits of BizX to Small Businesses and cross-functional needs in the organization (HR, C-Level, and Line of Business).
- Strategic and solution sales capabilities that support selling to the C-Level of small businesses.
- Well able to adapt to volume / transactional type of selling in the lower end of the small business segment.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, open, collaborative, passionate and driven environment.
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing his/her business.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively, network internally to get things done and be accountable for his/her decisions.
- Negotiate effectively based on value and time to close.
- A good technical aptitude.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of solid technology direct sales background with proven history of quota overachievement
- Experience selling to Line of Business Decision Markers or C-level.
- Experience selling business software applications and/or web-based software strongly preferred (solution selling)
- Proven ability to close business via phone and face to face.
- Highly Effective at web-based product demonstrations
- Experience working with CRM software
- Very competitive compensation package with uncapped commission and employee equity plan
- President’s Club annually
- Laptop computer and Blackberry
- 1 week sales training boot camp at hire with continuous sales training
- Career Advancement with strong track record of internal promotions and mobility within team Competitive benefits package
- Unique Opportunity to build a strong business unit within a fast growing organization.
SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software and delivers business alignment, team execution, recruiting execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. We offer the most powerful software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions on the market. As we like to say… our cloud strategy is BadAss SaaS. Period. As an SAP company, the possibilities for growth, innovation, and impact are endless!
Our primary focus is always on the win. When our customers win, we win. We deliver innovative solutions, content and analytics, process expertise, and best-practice insights to our broad and diverse customer base. Today, we have more than 3,500 customers and 15 million subscription seats in more than 168 countries using our solutions in 35 languages.
Are you ready? You’re in for an exciting ride. SuccessFactors is known for its innovation, extraordinary leadership, and high-energy culture. Our talent around the world is all passionately focused on revolutionizing the future of work, and we hire high-performing people that want to make a difference.
Our commitment to our employees is to provide opportunity for personal and professional growth, recognition for real impact, and meaningful rewards for delivering amazing results! Employees truly are the heart of our success!
We expect all our talent to be leaders – no matter your role. We challenge ourselves and each other to swing big and take risks every day. We move fast, but we care about how we work with each other. It’s one of our core values – “No Jerks!”
Connect with us! Learn more about the culture at SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, see pics of our global offices, talk to recruiters, and see real-time job openings:
Linkedin: Search "SuccessFactors Careers"
Match yourself and your network on Facebook and Linkedin to open jobs at SuccessFactors using our new SocialMatcher tool: http://jobs.successfactors.com/social-matcher/
Do you know someone that might be interested? We pay for external referrals! Refer them to email@example.com, including a resume and contact info, and you can make $1,000!
Requisition ID: 20864
SuccessFactors - 16 months ago
SuccessFactors is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software and delivers business alignment, team execution, people...