SME Product Marketing
SME Product Marketing
Supports the efforts of the marketing team, sales team, customer service, and manufacturing by providing timely responses to requests for information and promotions. Responsible for solving product problems, identifying the issues, recommending solutions and implementing corrective actions. Also responsible for making recommendations regarding pricing issues. Completes and coordinates portions of the new product introduction form and ensures all new products are set-up in the SAP computer system and online.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- BS/BA in Business or Marketing.
- Sr. Product Manager 7-10 years of related sales, marketing and voice of customer experience.
- Product Manager 3+ years of related sales, marketing and voice of customer experience.
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing product and program strategies, tactical programs and processes in a P&L environment.
- Must have a proven track record of achieving profitable revenue growth through the effective development and implementation of multi-media and multi-channel strategic and tactical plans.
Experience creating and implementing effective “go to market” market product plans.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing product plans that generate profitable sales revenues.
- Proficient in vendor acquisition and development.
- Proven track record in developing and launching new products.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have the ability to articulate and present ideas and plans to senior management.
- Must have strong analytical skills and the ability to turn data into actions.
Must be a creative thinker.
- Proactive hands on professional that has proven ability to take ownership to their product lines and drive profitable revenue growth.
- Results oriented individual with a passionate drive to win.
- Must have MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Responsible for the creation and execution of the product marketing strategies and tactical programs, key product messaging, new product introduction, product/service launch plans and sustaining marketing programs.
- Responsible for managing the product and pricing harmonization and product refresh and product introduction for all assigned product lines.
- Responsible for performing qualitative and quantitative research including the voice of the customer with existing customers and prospects as well as developing and maintaining the analysis of key competitors within the assigned product lines.
- Provide focused subject matter expertise leadership on a regional basis for a specified sub-group of product lines to ensure that there is consistency, focus and leverage across all Direct Marketing Americas business units (Emedco, Seton US, or Seton CA).
- Build and execute a three year strategic and tactical plan based on the voice of the customer for their assigned product lines that maximizes revenue and profit growth and meets and exceeds the annual sales and profit targets for the assigned product lines.
- Meet and exceed annual sales and profitability targets for the assigned product lines.
- Research, develop and launch new product introductions throughout the year as required to meet business targets.
- Develop and implement product training initiatives for the assigned product lines as required to properly equip the local inbound and outbound sales teams as well as Manila and domestic telemarketing teams.
- Define the market and revenue opportunity for their assigned product lines.
- Identify and evaluate the competitive market landscape and develop a multi-media and multi-channel strategy to achieve their assigned product lines revenue and profit targets.
- Conducts market research including developing and documenting the voice of the customer to understand the assigned product lines and customer type trends and dynamics in order to uncover new revenue and profi opportunities.
- Work closely with the Direct Marketing Americas Market Managers to facilitate new product and service development using the documented voice of the customer data in accordance with new market initiatives and their product line management responsibilities.
- Develop and maintain a customer centric focused voice of customer process to gain insight and document the product lines and customer type's needs and requirements through collaborative efforts with key individuals from within the company, customer visits, phone interviews and call center phone monitoring.
- Set selling prices to maximize sales demand, profit objectives, and market position.
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. Brady’s products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels and signs, safety devices, printing systems and software, and precision die-cut materials. Founded in 1914, the company has millions of customers in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, education, medical and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and as of July 31, 2012 employed approximately 6,900 people at operations in the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. Brady’s fiscal 2012 sales were approximately $1.32 billion. Brady stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC.
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and...