Experienced SMT advanced placement machine operator needed to operate SMT placement machines; Change out feeders and identify components according to work instructions; Troubleshoot and correct problems; Effectively communicate with other SMT operators on a daily basis.
- Working knowledge of component identification
- Knowledge of SMT machines, Juki placement platforms a plus
- Familiar with MPM stencil printers and Camelot dispensers a plus
- Must be able to read and understand work instructions
- Must be able to work scheduled overtime
- Minimum four (4) years experience in an electronics manufacturing environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
Two Open Positions:
Second Shift (2nd) 4/10s Mon-Thurs 5:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Weekend Shift (3rd) 3/12s Fri-Sun 5:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.