Unigen is seeking day, swing and graveyard SMT Operators and Manufacturing Test Operators.
Job Description :
- Able to perform operation from set-up, inspection, minor troubleshooting on Juki/Panasonic pick & place machines.
- Able to perform operation of MPM/Dek printers, Victronics reflow ovens that are utilized in production.
- Able to perform routine and repetitive production tasks while achieving quality standards.
- Able to set up on-line tools, parts and specification requirement from MPI to run a product.
- Able to perform daily maintenance on the assigned SMT tools, stencils, feeders support pins and equipment.
- Be able to identify all types of SMD package such as 0402,0603….etc.
- Be able to read the BOM, set up list, assembly drawing and material audit list.
- Be able to select the correct feeder to set up the different type of parts package.
- Familiar with ESD precautions.
- Be able to measure the value through the LCR meter per MP and set up list.
- Be able to understand the process to handle the moisture sensitive component.
- Basic component skills.
Monster - 23 months ago