Experience and Skill Requirement:
- SMT Programming Technician will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and fine tuning programs for all equipment used in SMT related machines used for circuit board assembly.
- Program development will include but not limited to pick and place on Juki HLC(FX-1, FX-3, KE-2080L) and Panasonic, Panapro, PT200(CM602, NM-EJM0A), SPI on TRI(TR7006L), screen printing on Panasonic and Speedline MPM, wave soldering, and reflow profiling.
- Support and integration of Panacim component traceability software will be used in all SMT related processes.
- Job duties will also include machine operation, setup, line maintenance, training, and helping operators on machine operation and setup, and ensuring proper program performance and efficiency.
- Support ECR and customer changes to programming during production runs.
- Works with production, engineering, and machine operators to maintain equipment and to ensure efficient operation of work centers to meet production schedules.
- Troubleshooting program/process/machine issues and fault corrections.
- Minimum 3 years experience supporting SMT programming team.
- Experience with Panasonic and Juki pick and place programming
- Experience with SPI, reflow, wave soldering, and screen printing programming
- Experience in PanaCIM is a plus
- Experience with Circuitcam or other PCB CAD software is a plus.
- Ability to work under deadlines (Programs, ECO).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Monster - 15 months ago