This position is for a technical individual contributor within the GlobalFoundries Technology Solutions organization. This engineer will provide project and technical leadership to designers, technologists, and a variety of cross functional organizations in the execution of test sites. The candidate will ensure efficient delivery of test sites to the development and manufacturing fabs.
This role includes leading cross-functional teams to define scope and schedules, generate documentation for layout and test and analyze the technology and design content on development test sites. The responsibilities of this position are to lead the establishment of the design infrastructure, the coordination of content deliverables including documentation, layout resourcing, floorplanning, tapeout and test. Central documentation repositories specific to each technology or project will be maintained. Program management and coding skills are essential for project execution. Communications between functional teams and technology teams will be driven through the testsite project lead’s efforts.
Cross-site management and project reporting is a priority with technology, design and layout organizations spanning multiple time zones.
· Ph.D, MS, or BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Applied Math.
· Experience or knowledge in IC design verification, Mentor Calibre or Synopsys ICV or other verification languages, developing or running double/multi patterning or OPC algorithms, tcl, perl or other programming will be plus.
· Familiar with advanced semiconductor manufacturing or dataprep.
· Aptitude to identify the root cause of problems and lead multiple organizations for resolution.
· Ability to adapt to rapidly changing work priority.
· Good relationship building skills and spoken/presentation skills in the English language.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 17 months ago