SOA Architect Clearance Required: NACI (public Trust)
Summary of Duties:
A senior solutions architect that will facilitate integrated project teams in the development of highly complex solution design artifacts, such as application design, data design, system architecture, and infrastructure architecture. All design projects will comply with the existing SOA architecture and governance of the client and will be completed as SOA solutions.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must have experience in working with and presenting to senior executives
- Must be a team player and be willing to work collaboratively with others
- This position requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience in systems modeling and design
Must have proven experience in facilitating work sessions to gain tangible results, mentoring of staff, excellent attention to detail, and strong communication skills
- Experience with SOA specific technologies such as WSDL/XSD, WS-*, BPEL, etc.
- Experience creating SOA design artifacts
Nice to Have Skills: Knowledge of the Department of Veteran’s Affairs legacy systems
Years of Direct Experience Required: 10
Level of Education Required: Bachelors (Masters Preferred ) Comp SC.Math, Eng.
ACET is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
ACET - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard