The Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Architect will help design and develop tactical and strategic architectural initiatives as part of the AGI product development team, working specifically as a member of our Product Development team.
- Architect software projects to meet technical, schedule and quality requirements
- Architect and implement solutions for technical requirements with an eye on strategic needs
- Mentor junior engineers and help create a strong product development team.
- Help create and implement product design and development standards
We are looking for candidates with the following experience and requirements:
AGI offers competitive compensation, incentive, and benefits package including 401(k), profit sharing, and health/dental/vision, along with an award-winning work environment. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- 10 years experience in software design and development, preferably in an architect role. Work experience in a product environment a plus.
- Excellent OO design and implementation skills (C#/C++/Java)
- Knowledge of good SW Engineering practices, UML/Design Patterns a plus
- Strong engineering design and development skills
- A thorough understanding of .NET technologies
- Experience with web service orchestration software
- Bachelor degree in CS required. Masters preferred
- Motivated and energetic; team player
- Clearances are desirable; if none, must be able to attain them
Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI) delivers software applications and development tools for timely and cost-effective development and...