Growing company in Boca Raton is looking to hire an experienced SOA Architect with business process and software architecture knowledge.
Contract or contract to hire opportunity. This position can be based in South Florida or can be a remote position. The pay rate is $70-72/hr.
My client is looking for a SOA Enterprise Level Architect to work on an eco-system architecture. This person must have experience helping organizations select an appropriate enterprise framework and develop the artifacts called for in the architecture selected for use. The architectural framework will take into account the Enterprise Architecture as well as best practices for realizing a service-oriented architecture (SOA) given significant legacy IT assets.
The candidate should be aware of the evolving standards for modeling SOA using the Unified Modeling Language (UML), such as the recently adopted SOAML. The architect will advise and mentor the EA team on the approach, sequence of activities, selection of tools, and organization of models and other artifacts. This person will actively participate and contribute to the EA team’s activities and review/comment on the resulting artifacts.
Experience and skill sets:
1. Directly responsible for the design of high performance, globally delivered SOA based software solutions currently implemented and operating in a commercial environment.
- 10 to 15 years of IT/ software development experience
- 5 to 7 years experience working on an Enterprise Architectural team
- 5+ years domain modeling, data modeling, and data management best practices
- 5+ years of using .NET development (C#)
- 5+ years using Agile (SCRUM) and UML
- 3 to 5 years of SOA analysis and development
Monster - 16 months ago
Meridian Recruiting is an executive recruiting firm dedicated to meeting the needs of our companies and job seekers.
Our team has more...