1-3 years experience preferred
Social Work Care Coordinator
The Care Coordinator collaborates with the interdisciplinary team to assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate needs, options, and services to meet the needs of high risk individuals with complex medical and social needs. He/she functions across the continuum interfacing with the multidisciplinary professional team to facilite the best possible outcomes and optimal level of wellness in the most resource appropriate manner. The Care Coordinator facilitates the discharge plan for patients with complex medical/social needs.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Social Work Required
- Masters of Social Work degree Required
- Minimum continuing education of 30 hours per year in relevant specialty Required
- Medical Social Work experience Required
- ACSW, LCSW, LMSW (or working to obtain) Preferred
- National Certification in Case Management Preferred
Northern Arizona Healthcare - 2 years ago
Serving half the state of Arizona and employing nearly 3,000 people—including 300 physicians—Northern Arizona Healthcare is the...