Oak Grove is seeking candidates for consideration for SOF Integrator (Intelligence) opportunities. The positions will be principally based (and travel from) Northern Virginia, NCR in support of JIEDDO. The positions will require
TDY/deployments. Oak Grove Technologies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
Oak Grove Technologies, LLC participates in E-Verify to determine an individual's identity and employment eligibility to work in the United States. E-Verify is a service of DHS and SSA.
Provide expertise in operations-intelligencefusion and analysis to support deployed U.S. Special Operations Forces in C-IED operations as may be required. Perform, intelligence analysis and fusion, qualitative and quantitative analysis,
training, information technology, and employ advanced tools for C-IED information collection and analysis to enhance the ability of deployed forces
to attack enemy threat networks which employ or facilitate the use of IEDs. The positions will be located in the Northern Virginia, NCR with TDY to overseas locations.
General Deployed Support:
- At least 5 years experience in increasingly responsible positions in one or more military, academic or intelligence community functional areas.
- At least 2 years experience providing analytical support to one or more SOF units or commands.
- At least 1 year experience providing forward (deployed) support to one or more SOF units or commands.
- Possess analytical experience
at SOTF and higher.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a specific theater of operations into permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods
- Understand and articulate deployed JIEDDO capabilities, objectives, and limitations to supported SOF unit.
- Train deployed SOF units on COIC tools and on how to best integrate those tools and JIEDDO COIC capabilities into their Operations and Planning processes.
- Understand the basics of computer network infrastructures deeply enough to assist deployed units in applying appropriate tools and products based on their bandwidth constraints.
- Coordinate all JIEDDO and JIEDDO COIC support to the deployed SOF unit and its subordinate elements.
General Reach back Support:
- Understand deployed SOF units' analytical requirements and analytical cycle to leverage appropriate COIC analytical tools and capabilities in support of Operations/Intelligence Plans fusion.
- Provide direct C-IED analytical support to deployed SOF units.
- Maintain regular contact with CONUS reach back elements at JIEDDO COIC to ensure analytical products match deployed units' operational and planning cycle.
Reach back Support:
- Conduct detailed internal AARs with COIC/JIEDDO stakeholders upon return from deployment to ensure lessons learned are captured and taken for action.
- Maintain contact with key deployed SOF leaders and staff to synchronize CONUS-based support with deployed units' priorities.
- Train on emerging COIC tools and methodologies to develop new methods of support.
General Engagement Support:
- Understand deployed SOF units' analytical requirements, product preferences, and processes to provide focused timely analytical support.
- Work closely with Single Source analysts, COIC specialty teams, and other COIC Comprehensive Look Teams to produce timely, layered analytical products that address SOF units' requirements in a timely manner.
- Participate in the JIEDDO-sponsored AAR program to
better understand SOF unit capabilities, requirements, and training needs.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key leaders and analysts assigned to SOF units during their pre-deployment training cycle.
- Assist in the planning and hosting of leaders, staff, and analysts from SOF units that visit COIC to ensure they receive support and training aligned with their mission and requirements.
- Organize and participate in COIC training and analyst exchange MTTs that support SOF units conducting pre-deployment training to introduce them to COIC tools, develop relationships with analysts and staff, and determine units' analytical processes.
Oak Grove Technologies is a leading Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that delivers consulting services to both...