Perspective. Advice. Execution. That's what we do. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., Barbaricum is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and HUBZone with proven experience supporting DOD, HHS, Treasury and other Government agencies both CONUS and OCONUS.
Our team has a uniquely complementary skill set. Together we've built a hands-on, all-inclusive consulting agency that develops innovative strategies & uses the best of emerging technologies to support our clients’ long term goals. Our growth has been fueled almost exclusively by repeat business and long-term partnerships with key clients.
At our core, you'll find people who love to explore and innovate. We leverage our past insights to propel our work into new landscapes, and our small team size gives us the unique ability to adapt and act quickly if needed. So while other companies may struggle with such latitude, we embrace it.
Barbaricum is an ancient Roman Army term referring to the frontier beyond the charted Roman Empire-- the great unknown, full of chaos and void of order. We believe that similar conditions exist today, and it's because of this belief that Barbaricum was founded to serve public and private business as a guiding light.
Barbaricum seeks a HUMINT Intelligence Analyst to Serve as HUMINT expert responsible for providing the SOF Comprehensive Look Team HUMINT analytical support for SOF units supported by COIC’s global support mission.
- Analyze external HUMINT information to determine the asymmetric aspects and provide conclusions and recommendations with regard to the analysis
- Assist and advise supported SOF units on methods and processes to fully exploit HUMINT indicators and processes
- Assist in the identification and recognition of human networks based upon culture, religion, ethnicity, and/or criminal behavior
- Serve as SME and/or Advisor to the COIC elements providing analytical research
- Should have at least 2 years in direct support of Special Operations Forces (SOF) units
- Should have at least 10 years of relevant intelligence experience with either the U.S. Military or other Federal Government agencies to demonstrate the ability to meet the duties described
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills and be highly proficient in using analytical support tools
- Must have proficiency in communicating within a computer based Knowledge Management System
- Train on emerging tools and methodologies to develop new methods of support
- Must have at least 5 years recent experience providing intelligence support and analysis to Combat Arms or interagency organizations directly supporting the warfighter
- Must have experience serving as HUMINT analyst providing asymmetric threat and predictive analysis in support of units conducting overseas contingency operations
- Active TS/ SCI security clearance
For more information about Barbaricum or to apply, please visit our website at
. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews.
No phone calls please.