Oak Grove is seeking candidates for consideration for Weapons Technical Intelligence Analyst (WTI) opportunities. The positions will be principally based (and travel from) Northern Virginia, NCR in support of JIEDDO. The positions will require TDY/deployments. Oak Grove Technologies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
Oak Grove Technologies, LLC participates in E-Verify to determine an individual's identity and employment eligibility to work in the United States. E-Verify is a service of DHS and SSA.
Serves as the Weapons Technical Intelligence (WTI) expert responsible for providing the SOF Comprehensive Look Team WTI analytical support for SOF units supported by COI’s global support mission. The positions will be located in the Northern Virginia, NCR with TDY to overseas locations.
General Deployed Support:
- Should have at least 2 years in direct support of Special Operations Forces (SOF units)
- Should have at least 10 years of relevant intelligence experience with either the U.S. Military or other Federal Government agencies to demonstrate the ability to meet the duties described above.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and be highly proficient in using analytical support tools employed by the COIC.
- Must have proficiency in communicating within a computer based Knowledge Management System
- Train on emerging COIC tools and methodologies to develop new methods of support
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a specific theater of operations into permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods
- Must have at least 5 years recent Explosive Ordinance Disposal experience providing WTI forensic and technical analysis and exploitation support and analysis to Combat Arms or interagency organizations directly supporting the warfighter.
- Must have experience in providing WTI support and predictive analysis in support of units conducting overseas contingency operations.
- Analyze IED forensics, productive patterns, components, biometrics data and other sources of technical information to determine asymmetric aspects and provide conclusions and recommendations with regard to the analysis.
- Assist and advise supported SOF units on methods and processes to fully exploit WTI information sources and reports.
- Assist in the identification and recognition of human networks based upon patterns, activities, methods of operation, weapons signatures and/or criminal behavior.
- Assist in identification of enemy IED TTP proliferation and migration and enemy capabilities/expertise as it relates to a global/transnational threat.
- Serve as SME and/or Advisor to the COIC elements providing analytical reachback and pre-deployment training support to SOF units prior to their deployment.
- Prepare and present briefings and participate in WTI and intelligence conferences to remain current.
- Assist appropriate entities in developing and exploiting WTI products while advising and assisting SOF commanders and staff in leveraging theater and National level weapons technical exploitation capabilities.
- Familiarize SOFCLT and SOF Support Team personnel on WTI aspects and technical capabilities.
Oak Grove Technologies - 14 months ago
Oak Grove Technologies is a leading Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that delivers consulting services to both...