Roles and Responsibilities:
• Design, coding, benchmark testing, debugging and
documentation of programs.
• Clearly and actively communicate status of work and
projects to stakeholders as needed.
• Work closely with senior developers to successfully
anticipate, identify and resolve issues/concerns internally.
• Diagnose and resolve software defects and problems.
• Meets time requirements for assignments, with minimal
• Provide work breakdown using standardized estimation
• Participate in work product reviews (e.g. code design)
Minimum skill requirements:
• Required Skills/Knowledge:
o Successful candidate must be familiar with distributed
computing environment, modern computer software architectures and advanced software practices.
o Ability to understand and adhere to established software
architecture and programming conventions
o Candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter who can
work effectively in a dynamic environment where goals and specifications are constantly changing.
o Understanding of Object Oriented Application architecture
o Working knowledge of C++ and C# or Java.
o Work independently or as part of a larger team.
o Familiarity with all phases of the software development
life cycle (analysis, design, development, testing, defect tracking/resolution, deployment), including Agile methodolgy.
o Bachelor ‘s in Computer Science or related field
• Desired Skills/Knowledge:
o Working knowledge of Microsoft’s Visual Studio .NET,
including Windows Forms based graphical user interface.
o WCF, WPF, HTTP/HTTPS, REST or web develop knowledge.
o Good understanding of database systems using SQL,
SQLExpress or MySQL a plus.
o Familiarity with XML.
o Sound knowledge and experience in modular programming
o Strong application design skills.
o Excellent communication (verbal and written) and
Degree Required: Y Degree: Bachelor's Computer Science or Equivalen Minimum Equivalent Years: 0
Adecco - 21 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...