We are a technology focused company with solutions running both on the .NET stack as well as adopting open source initiatives, we believe in using the right tool for the right job. We’ve been learning a lot from various communities on how to improve our stack and adopting their strategies or adjusting ours to be more streamlined and efficient. As a technology team, we strive on shipping great solutions by balancing technological and business needs.
To date we have invested time in diversifying our stack to include open source initiatives such as alternative data sources: Redis and Elastic Search, a Node image server to replace legacy IIS servers, Compass/Sass for CSS and a variety of smaller projects to aid us in our build, deploy and testing automation. ~
- A desire to make work fun and enjoyable (this is first on the list for a reason).
- Participation in all aspects of an agile environment.
- Participate with other teams, such as QA, DevOps and Product, to provide solutions for our customers.
- Error prevention and error detection possible.
- Build scalable software through architecture discussions with the development team.
- Test-driven development.
- Continuous integration.
- EExperience with web development in a .NET stack
- 3-5+ years of experience in software development, application or systems programming or related position.
- SQL Server (2005 or higher) database design and implementation, including Transact SQL and stored procedures OR similar experience with a relational database.
- Server programming with languages such as C#, Java, C++, Python, etc...
- Demonstrates ability to solve problems using the best technology available.
- NoSql design and deployment experience (MongoDB, RavenDB, CouchDB, etc…)
- Centralized caching strategies using proven solutions (Redis, Memcached, etc…)
- Experience with Automation and Testing (unit, integration, usability).
Dealertrack Technologies, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job