We are looking for a highly-motivated senior Java Developer, with substantial high-volume transactional system design and implementation experience. The optimal candidate will have a proven track record of working with business, functional, and technical teams to implement and support solutions to meet business objectives. He/She will work closely with technical leads in developing enterprise class applications, and must have a good understanding of, and practical production experience with, distributed Java enterprise application development. The candidate would be an integral part of the design and development of current and futureproducts, and is expected to contribute to the broader growth and company culture.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering
- 4-10 years of Java development, preferably with a focus on enterprise applications
- Strong knowledge of object–oriented design and development
- Understanding of usability concepts, with the ability to quickly prototype new ideas
- Knowledge of Hibernate, Spring Framework, JUnit, Linux is a plus
- Strong communication skills, and the ability and experience to either influence or lead a project is required
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other teams, especially Product Management
- Ability to create high-level design documentation as needed by the business
Key Partners - 30+ days ago
Key Partners is an established staffing and training organization that has been in business for over 30 years. Our services include direct h...