General Summary |
The Software Engineer participates in software development and design for a data distribution system.
Essential Job Functions
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Assist in unit and system level testing.
- Assist in system integration and development efforts.
- Participate in technical discussions as well as design reviews.
- Prioritize and manage multiple software projects and feature requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or three plus years experience in software development required
- An ideal candidate will have two plus years of development experience in Java, C++ and Linux/Unix platforms
- Two to three years of Software System Design, Development, Integration and/or Testing
- Two to three years of experience in object-oriented design and programming
- Strong analytical, diagnostic / debugging and problem- solving skills required
- The incumbent must be motivated to learn and collaborate in a high- energy environment and interact with external stakeholders and members of the software team to provide software solutions
- Ability to obtain a U.S. DoD SECRET Security Clearance Required.
Synexxus Inc is an Equal Opporunity Employer.
Founded in 2006, SYNEXXUS is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that prides itself on its motto, "When Speed to...