We are seeking a Software Support Lead in Independence, Ohio, working within our application development group to expand and develop a world class software support organization. Primary role is the technical and product support for our commercial software application. We are looking for an exceptional individual that can create the foundation for success and make an impact to our organization. The lead will have the discipline to manage the day-to-day support operations and the strong technical skills to provide exceptional support to our customers effectively. Will create quality documentation to provide to our client base, maintain current and relevant support articles, develop a web based support portal for self service, and develop opportunities to reduce the overall need of support.
• Manage all aspects of software support services: planning and performance reporting, streamlining support resolution processes, escalation of priority issues, and provide support for implementation and deployment of products
• Accountability and ownership of customer issues and escalations and coordination with other internal divisions
• Excellent communication skills with customers and internal resources
• Manage knowledge and documentation of products and proprietary information to improve customer support
• Define\document implementation standards, installation procedures and training on all supported environments
• Identify, develop, and implement end user training programs, user guides and/or help sheets to decrease support issues and create self-sufficiency of user base
• Design policies and standard operating procedures that outline how problems are identified, documented, assigned and corrected
• Maintain a database of FAQ and technical documents for consistent problem solving and self-help.
• Create an online knowledgebase and community for the customer population to use self-service and find quality documentation and support.
Essential Education/Attributes/Work Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems, MIS, Business, or related field preferred.
Essential Physical Functions:
Frequent lifting up to 30 lbs.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Mistras is an equal opportunity employer.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems, MIS, Business, or related field preferred.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with Software support, knowledge management, and customer service.
* Strong communication and problem solving ability.
• High degree of accountability and responsibility for your work.
• Ability to interpret abstract technical ideas and concepts effectively
• General PC office skills with: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS project, Outlook.
• Demonstrate strong customer service focus and ability to establish and maintain a high level of user trust and confidence.
• Works well with others and can foster a team approach for solution development.
Background test and drug screen required. Candidates must be U.S. Citizen or Resident Alien with legal right to work in the U.S.
Mistras Group, Inc. (Mistras) is a global provider of technology-enabled, non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions used to evaluate the...