This position is responsible for client satisfaction in the use of CHR Solutions software. The Software Support Specialist I will be responsible for accepting requests for service from clients, researching issues, identifying solutions and responding back to client.
Provide direct customer support with professional interaction by responding to incoming requests for service, prioritizing urgency of calls, researching issues, and responding back to client in a timely manner.
Assess and identify client software needs.
Assist in testing of new and existing software.
Plan and participate training of end users .
Assist with software installations.
Perform accurate and appropriate system configuration for conversion of client data.
Ability to travel 25% by car and/or plane, may include weekend travel. Ability to travel internationally is required for some positions. Current valid driver’s license required.
- Strong computer skills required, including ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Microsoft CRM
- Ability to analyze problems, identify workable solutions, and select appropriate course of action
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to train in a group setting
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Systems, Accounting, or Business Administration or a technical degree in a related field preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and experience accepted
- Experience with SQL, Excel, Crystal Reports, and other computer database/reporting tools preferred
- One or more years experience in customer service; customer service in technical support or telecommunications preferred
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and one or more years of accounting work experience preferred for some positions