We are looking for a Senior Engineer to work out of our Houston TX location.
The SOP Practice Lead will assist with programs involving the design, development, and management of Standard Operating Procedures for major Oil & Gas clients. The qualified candidate will be familiar with PSM and SEMS regulations, be able to manage and execute assessments of client SOPs, design and implement SOP upgrade programs, and manage projects to develop SOPs.
GP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin,
- BS or MS with 5+ years of experience in Chemical, Mechanical, or Safety Engineering
- Experience in Process Safety Management (PSM/NEP), Safety & Environmental Management Systems (SEMS), Risk Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite tools including MS Project and Visio
- Must be proficient in managing projects and leading teams
- Must have legal authorization to work in the USA on a full-time basis
- Upstream, Midstream, and Downstream experience preferred
RWD Technologies - 24 months ago