Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Responsible for the timely and cost-effective strategic sourcing of complex goods and/or services in accordance with corporate policies/procedures and best practices. This position advises and guides business units regarding the application and integration of procurement philosophies and techniques to meet the needs of identified internal customer requirements using a global category view.
Areas of Accountability / Tasks:
· Partner with the Senior Director in developing, implementing, and communicating appropriate sourcing strategies
· Lead the development and implementation of the sourcing and fulfillment strategy for specified categories
· Manage transition to new suppliers/contracts post sourcing (including supplier on-boarding, catalog set up, policy change)
· Oversee and manage the execution of the re-sourcing process for assigned categories including management of external and internal communications
· Prioritize categories based on benefits opportunities
· Establish management metrics for both suppliers and categories
· Optimize supply base moving towards fewer strategic suppliers
· Manage and develop the Sourcing Analyst
Required Skills / Years of Experience / Education:
· Bachelors Degree in business, finance, logistics or related field preferred
· Supply Market Knowledge
· Deep Category Experience (>5 years preferred)
· Strategic Planning
· Industry and Supplier Analysis
· Sourcing Strategy Formulation and Implementation
· Supplier Negotiation
· Financial Analysis
· Contract Management and Administration
· Excellent Strategic Thinking Capabilities
· Excellent Verbal and Written Communications Skills
· Cross Functional Collaboration
· Team and Project Management
· Ability to formulate high-level presentations
· NAPM Certification preferred
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Ralph Lauren Digital
- 2 years ago - save job
Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. With golden...