It is the primary responsibility of the Spa Fitness Instructor to assist guests with the use of the gym equipment while instructing healthy exercise habits. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Mirage policies, practices and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Display excellent customer service at all times by greeting each guest warmly.
- Accommodate all guests’ requests expediently and courteously.
- Maintain complete knowledge of, and comply with, Spa and departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the gym areas by cleaning and disinfecting the gym equipment.
- Monitor and maintain the safe and proper use of gym equipment.
- Maintain the safety of all guests while utilizing the gym facilities.
- Conduct personal training sessions.
- Ensure all supplies and amenities are available to guests.
- Assist with laundry duties such as folding clean gym linens and disposing of soiled linens as needed.
- Stock and maintain gym supplies including water, towels and earphones.
- Notify management of all needed maintenance.
- Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience.
- Maintain a calm, friendly, and efficient manner at all times to guests and employees.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Health club or gym attending experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 23 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...