Assist hotel guests with Spa appointments.
Check guests in and out of facility.
Provide sincere, enthusiastic, quality, and consistent customer service to the spa and salon clients.
Provide exceptional customer service and assist guests with questions.
Ensure professional and courteous behavior to all guests and employees.
Manage cash till daily and distribute room charge tips to technicians at the end of the day/night.
Conduct and handle retail sales.
Assist in effectively monitoring the daily operations of all areas related to Spa & Salon Vdara operations.
Maintain and assist in the implementation of all Policies and Procedures.
Keep constant communication with Management in all areas of guest and employee relations.
Ensure cleanliness and maintain standards for the facility; making recommendations for improvement as needed.
Observe and maintain high standards for our guest experience; making recommendations for improvement as needed.
Assist in overseeing Guest Locker Rooms, Co-ed Lounge, Meditation Room, Spa Treatment Rooms, Salon, Front Desk, Smoothie Bar and Fitness Center.
- At least 6 months of guest service experience.
- At least 6 months of cash handling experience.
- At least 6 months of experience in handling multi-line phones.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 6 months of supervisory experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 14 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...