Responsible for interacting with The Spa, Resort Sales, The Hotel Hershey and Hershey Lodge Conference Service departments. Will provide information and guidance to meeting planners and prospective groups regarding spa and fitness facilities, programs, gift certificates, packages and prices. Superior guest service is key in this position. Must be knowledgeable of all aspects of the facility. Direct all efforts toward guest satisfaction (five diamond, five star standards), the achievement and maintenance of The Hotel Hershey standards and profit maximization.
- Meet and tour with group meeting planners to show spa facility and programs.
- Promote and sell customized spa programs, gift certificates and products to Hotel, Lodge and local conference groups.
- Develop “sales” kit for group meeting planners.
- Oversee and maintain Chocolate Spa Club membership program
- Provides and is responsible for the professional delivery of all information on the telephone and in person to all potential guests.
- Develop and implement prospect follow-up: phone, letters, thank you notes, contracts, etc.
- Monitor, analyze and control sales activity and information. Make sales forecasts that are reasonably accurate.
- Oversee the overnight spa package program to ensure consistency and quality of service provided from reservation to departure.
- Staff the above area within payroll guidelines.
- Conduct monthly development meetings with area of responsibility.
- Develop and institute necessary rules and policies in areas needed.
- Administer annual performance appraisals.
- Prepare operations manuals in all areas of responsibility.
- Participate in annual marketing and public relations planning meetings
- Act as the Spa MOD in the absence of the Spa Director.
- Participate in Hotel MOD shifts accordingly.
- Be knowledgeable about spa services, prices, facilities and other resort activities.
- Properly use authority within given guidelines to do anything to keep our guests happy.
- Assist other departments whenever necessary (and available).
- Plan, staff and oversee Gift Card Sales center.
- Prepare and provide weekly sales reports and call center reports as it pertains to forecasting and scheduling in the spa reservations department.
Hershey Park - 21 months ago
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is a privately held company founded in 1927 when Milton S. Hershey separated his chocolate manufacturing...