As a Project Consultant, you would be responsible for project managing clients’ applicant tracking system projects. This would involve becoming a subject matter expert on all Kenexa Talent Management products. You would manage multiple projects, some that run a few days long, to a few months – depending on the project, and you would be responsible for project managing, completing configurations, and other duties listed below.
We particularly encourage applications from candidates whose race, national origin, sex, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or physical disability will contribute to our diversity.
• Manage legacy platform client Implementations
• Provide “best practice” technology recommendations
• Responsible for Project Managing and Configuring client implementation projects
• Interact with Clients via phone, email, and webinars
• Proactively communicate to clients regarding kick-off calls, implementation meetings, etc.
• Proactive communication with Global Support Center clients via new release enablement’s, Future Design Considerations, etc.
• Main coordinator of projects managed from the Global Support Center (integrations, imports/exports, etc.)
• Coordinate internal resources to meet client project deliverables
• Partner with other internal resources to provide project support and ensure proper resource allocation
• Responsible for researching “creative solutions” for client project needs
• Partner with Global Support Center team members to help share knowledge and assist with questions
In order for Kenexa (an IBM company) to offer a wide range of opportunities to applicants, and to afford IBM flexibility in staffing across its corporate structure, your application and information may be shared across our enterprise, including with and among other IBM subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide. By submitting your application and information you acknowledge and agree that your information will be used and made available to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, any of IBM's subsidiaries and affiliates.
• Strong organizational and project management skills (1-2 years)
• Excellent Customer Service, Verbal, and Written communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, Visio,
PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
• Beginners knowledge of XML
• Saas Customer Service experience
• Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Willingness to work in a collaborative, team environment
No Travel is required
• Bachelor’s Degree
Kenexa - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard