To ensure quality customer service to clients utilizing Kenexa products and services
Bilingual Applicants Preferred **Spanish and French Speakers Needed**
- Providing timely and accurate responses to user questions and concerns by phone as well as email.
- Being available to provide superior customer service as well as training to users not limited to: explaining site functionality, providing system walkthroughs to assist users with completing tasks, creating alternative methods of completing more common tasks, identifying and correcting user errors, identifying and correcting system inconsistencies.
- Log and maintain a detailed and accurate account of all user contacts.
- To achieve the highest level of expertise with all of Kenexa’s products and services, and to be able to support all products accurately and responsively.
- To respond to any reports of technical issues received by phone or email, to diagnose and resolve the issue or to redirect the occurrence to the appropriate resources for resolution. Along with this would be on-going updates, maintaining a case log of the issue until it has been resolved, and then communicating the resolution to the reporting user.
- Continued ongoing learning of new products, new services, and new technology, ongoing trainings and refresher courses to keep skills and knowledge fresh and updated.
- Following standard support center procedures and regulations. This includes monitoring release time and availability to make sure that all team members are sharing the work load equally.
- Understand and exemplify the Kenexa culture and drive for the company’s success
- Individual needs to demonstrate a basic knowledge of the MS office suite, especially MS Word and Excel. As well the individual should demonstrate a basic technical aptitude.
- The employee must have a high level of interpersonal skills as the position continually requires poise, initiative, tact, and diplomacy both with the field and within the organization at all levels.
- This position requires continual attention to detail in meeting deadlines and understanding priorities, so being able to accurately manage time and multitask is highly desired.
- Individual should be a self-starter and take initiative, as a competitive spirit to help others it critical for success.
- Customer service/product support experience preferred but not required
- Prefer bi-lingual
No Travel Required
- High school Diploma or GED
We particularly encourage applications from candidates whose race, national origin, sex, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or physical disability will contribute to our diversity.
Kenexa - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard