Kenexa, and IBM Company, is looking for a Training and Development Specialist for the Global Support Center to development training curriculum and provide training and coaching to new and existing Global Support Center representatives.
· Provide initial new hire training to new Global Support Center representatives including but not limited to familiarization of Kenexa’s internal systems and procedures.
· Develop curriculum and training materials to provide Kenexa specific product training to new and existing Global Support Center representatives.
· Assess training needs, develop training methods, create procedure manuals and present information using a variety of techniques, including discussions, role playing, team exercises and visual materials.
· Conduct both individual and class room style training sessions.
· Adapt training approach on an individual basis.
· Conduct phone and email audits and provide the appropriate feedback to team members.
· Work closely with the Global Support Center management team to develop new support processes and procedures.
· Participate in the new hire interview process.
· Solicit feedback from trainees and peers for improvements, analyze data and recommend improvements.
· Periodically review training effectiveness as a continuous improvement initiative
· Proficiency in MS Office Software, especially Word, Power Point, and Excel and a basic understanding of technology.
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· Previous experience in a training/teaching environment.
· Experience in a Call Center environment preferred.
Kenexa - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard