ABOUT OUR COMPANY
ValueOptions ® is a health improvement company that serves more than 32 million individuals. On behalf of employers, health plans and government agencies, we manage innovative programs and solutions that directly address the challenges our health care system faces today. A national leader in the fields of mental and emotional wellbeing, recovery and resilience, employee assistance, and wellness, ValueOptions helps people make the difficult life changes needed to be healthier and more productive. With offices nationwide and a network of more than 130,000 provider locations, ValueOptions helps people take important steps in the right direction. We help them live their lives to the fullest potential.
ABOUT OUR PEOPLE
At ValueOptions, it’s more than a job. Our employees embrace the company vision of helping people lead healthier lives. The over 3,100 employees on our team enjoy challenging career growth in an environment that values integrity, innovation, consumer engagement and joint accountability. Employees have access to comprehensive benefit packages; corporate discounts; continuing education opportunities, including our online learning portal, and more. At ValueOptions we strive to build a boundless culture and community of professionals that includes honest, open and free-flowing communication. We are passionate about the work we do.
If you have a passion to make a difference and a thirst to actively develop your knowledge and skills, join the ValueOptions team!
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic SUPERVISOR OF CLINICAL SERVICES to join our team at our office in Coppell, TX. The SUPERVISOR OF CLINICAL SERVICES will provide supervision and support to the call center’s clinical staff and operations.
1. Responsible for the effective supervision and support of the call center staff and operations on assigned shift. Collaborates with Clinical Manger to ensure consistent delivery of high quality clinical assessment and referrals in accordance with clinical policies and procedures, effective call volume management, efficient use of staff, adherence to contractual guidelines, and positive customer relations in a 24x7 environment.
2. Ensures operationally optimal staffing, scheduling, and effective team management within budgetary allowances. Adequately plans and responds to changes in staffing situations due to business recovery, staff turnover and absences, new client or system implementations, or other business needs that arise.
3. Facilitates and conducts training for new and existing staff. Interviews staff and participates with leadership in making hiring decisions. Completes 90-day and annual appraisals on staff, reviews with leadership, and delivers appraisal.
4. Oversees the review for medical appropriateness psychiatric/substance abuse cases utilizing professional knowledge to apply ValueOptions criteria and render certification decisions that are within the scope of practice that is relevant to the clinical areas under review.
5. Monitors employee performance of call center staff. Provides guidance, support, coaching and mentoring to central night service call center staff to ensure that professional, department, and organizational goals are achieved. Keeps Clinical Manager apprised of any performance issues that would negatively impact the team and the level of service provided within the centralized night service team. Makes recommendations and participates in decisions on promotional and disciplinary matters for staff.
6. Ensures workflows with service centers are in place and maintained in collaboration with service center contacts in accordance with changes in the business. Ensures staff are notified and trained on new workflows, retrained in areas that need development, and consistently following processes.
7. Partners with Clinical Manager through exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, planning, process management and information analysis. Assists in building a customer focused environment that serves Commercial, Health Plan, EAP, integrated, and MHS accounts.
8. Works with Clinical Manager to prepare department schedules to ensure adequate staffing levels and coverage is maintained within the 24x7 centralized night service team. Responsible for tracking and approving bi-weekly time for call center staff.
9. Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
Education : Master’s degree in a mental health related discipline or RN (BSN Preferred) with psych experience is required. At least three (3) years of behavioral health experience, including managed care experience, in an ACD environment and/or a 24X7 call center. Previous supervisory and/or lead experience is preferred. Experience with EAP organizational services and management experience in an organization serving publicly funded clients preferred.
Licensure : Current, valid and unrestricted license in a State or territory of the United States in a mental health field (RN, Ph.D., LCSW/ACSW/LMSW, LLP, MHC, LPC, etc.). May be required to obtain additional state licensures dependent on client contractual requirements.
Relevant Work Experience: 3+ years.
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
Follow this link to be taken to our Job Board, where you can create a profile and apply for the position:
ValueOptions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment.
Value Options - 11 months ago