Execution of both manual and automated testing based on test strategies/test cases within an agile model.
Create and analyze complex product issues, document appropriately using online bug tracking application.
Participate in the agile - SCRUM process and collaborate with the development team throughout all stages of the SDLC.
Communicate status on issues or roadblocks, as well as accomplishments and plans.
Create, document and maintain test plans and test cases for both existing and new product functionality.
Work with Developers, Customer Support staff, Training and Documentation to isolate, clarify and document both functional and technical issues.
Act as a conduit or liaison for information flow on product issues.
Act as a subject matter expert in the use of WSI products.
- BS degree or equivalent education or experience in Computer Science or Meteorology.
- 3+ years of product quality assurance and testing experience.
- Demonstrated, hands-on expertise with automation frameworks and test scripting tools.
- Experience testing on a variety of operating systems and platforms.
- Systematic approach to problem solving, strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, willing to learn new concepts and products quickly.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and communication skills and must be able to present difficult concepts clearly and concisely to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Dedication to customer service and satisfaction.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or keyboard; reach with hands and arms; stoop, and talk or hear. The employee must be able to see differences in widths and lengths of lines such as those on graphs and be able to read, write and interpret written documents.
Work Environment: Employee will work in a typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues.
Qualified candidates may apply directly on the careers page at www.weather.com
WSI is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, the presence of non-job related medical condition or handicap, or any legally protected status.
WSI Corporation - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard