- Job Type
- Positions Available
- Job Responsibilities
- Work with development and systems engineering team to design, document, and execute tests for Web Application server.
- Work with development team and Product Owner to review requirements
- Define, develop, debug, document and maintain quality assurance plans and test cases by analyzing business/technical requirements and system designs
- Prepare and execute both manual and automated test scripts, document test results and revise test cases and scripts as needed
- Report and track discrepancies between requirements and software solutions
- Work with team members to interpret test results and devise solutions to remedy issues
- 5-7 years prior experience in software testing, automation and/or SQA
- Experience with Web application development tools and Interfaces like Tomcat, Apache, SOAPUI, RESTAPI
- Experience with Scripting languages like Python, Perl, tcl,, shell scripting.
- Familiar with JSON and XML data formats a must.
- Experience working with Debian, Linux, Windows OSs
- Experience with test automation tools (e.g. Selenium, SOAPUI )
- Exposure to testing mobile applications on Android/iOS devices is desired
- Experience working with databases such as MySql, PosgreSql, Oracle.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills – Ability to document test cases, test harnesses, coding principles & standards.
- Strong familiarity with test methodologies,3rd party tools and setting up test environment
- Experience with performance & regression testing using 3rd party tools is a big plus.
GlobalLogic, Inc. - 5 months ago