Be a part of an award winning CRM solution Development team within the Mid Market CRM space. If you possess a strong SQL and .Net background and a level of expertise in these specific technologies, this may be a unique opportunity to leverage your current expertise and continue to work with progressive, next generation technologies.
University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Technology (or related field of study). 2 - 4 years solid related experience; Demonstrated track record of technology and development lead for business application development projects (minimum 2 years experience in this role). MS development experience - ASP.NET, C#, COM+, Microsoft SQL Server hands on architecture and design of database schema and ability to create stored procedures and views.
- Participate in the design, development of Powertrak Solutions and Modules
- Data modeling and Database design
- Requirements gathering, System analysis, Interactive design
- Development technical leadership
- Unit testing, Integrated system testing
- Application performance tuning
- Support during customer acceptance testing, ongoing support to fine tune the solution
The Axonom Business Partner program has been developed to allow a global network of successful partners to develop sustainable and...