Be a part of a growing development team for a Fortune 50 company in Charlotte, NC!
This position is for a SQL Server Architect/Developer. The candidate will be designing and developing a reporting database for a Risk Management project. The work will include, but is not limited to: Data Modeling / table design, build and tuning, ETL design, build and tuning. Also working with the application /UI team and the reporting BI team to ensure efficient data processing and integration.
The candidate will also be responsible for design and deployment documentation
This project may follow the Agile development method. Agile exposure and/or experience is a plus
This position requires impeccable communication skills and interpersonal skills.
For immediate consideration Please contact Alexandra Payne at 704-409-7613 or apply online!
- 7+ years of SQL Server enterprise development
- 7+ years of enterprise data architecture (modeling / ETL)
- 7+ years of SQL Server architecture this must include SQL Server 2008
- 5+ years of SQL Server SSIS development
- 4+ years of .NET scripting
- Oral and Written communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
ettain group - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard