In this role you will be responsible for developing and producing quarterly reports using SQL/Toad, Essbase, and Excel. Responsibilities will include identifying gaps in the regulatory schedule data and working with the analysts and technical staff to fill the gaps until the schedules are complete.
Skills / Requirements:
* Previous experience with Essbase and an in-depth knowledge of SQL.
* Familiarity with the banking and financial services industries
* Experience with creating project timetables, and ability to alter the report each quarter based on changes to the Data Warehouse load logic and structure made by the analysts.
* Managing and maintaining the report validations, which are coded in VBA.
* Working with the technical team and providing requirement documents and technical specifications for SQL extract and cube design changes.
* Provide best practices regarding test cube design, training new developers, and creating data architecture documents.
*** Local candidates to the San Francisco Bay Area preferred. This will be a contract W2 opportunity. ***
Accretive Solutions is a national consulting and executive search firm that delivers business solutions to help companies manage and improve their financial, operational and IT performance. We have made a name for ourselves based on our ability to deliver results that consistently exceed our client’s expectations.
Our primary goal is to build long-term relationships with our consultants, while providing challenging long-term opportunities with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Accretive Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
as promised. as expected. as delivered.