Required Skills for SQL DBA
- Manage the creation of database platform architecture and integration
- Lead database architecture efforts
- Deploy configure, and administer mission critical databases
- Deploy operating systems, applications and tools
- Capacity planning and management
- Database design, upgrades and maintenance
- Leadership and mentoring as required
This position offers an excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, 401k with company match, PTO, and a business casual environment with the opportunity to work with high caliber peers and management team!
- 5+ years of professional SQL DBA experience in enterprise/production environment
- Solid understanding of core database architect, design, and modeling concepts with demonstrated ability to develop and/or script in multiple languages and technologies
- experience with Metadata management
- Knowledge of ETL and query tools
Candidates must be able to work on site in the Nashville, TN area.