Come work with great people and be challenged to reach your potential at www.DMEautomotive.com . We depend on highly skilled and enthusiastic achievers like you to provide innovative solutions for our customers. By fostering values that promote freedom, flexibility and creativity we encourage professional growth and offer rewarding career opportunities. DMEautomotive benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, paid time off as well as a host of other world class benefits. Innovate, lead, and grow by doing what you love to do at DMEautomotive .
Founded in 1982, DME began as a small company specializing in direct mail and has grown to a vertically integrated marketing company that employs over 500 people. DME strives to continuously think outside of the box by providing new avenues of reaching consumers through highly personalized, data driven marketing messages.
DME is committed to providing clients with complete in-house marketing solutions – from creative design, to print to postage. DME boasts a state-of-the-art 11 acre complex with a production site that includes offset print, 4-color variable print, letter shop, data management and analytics, along with e-mail and web development. DME is also proud to provide an inbound and outbound call center, high-definition production studio and our on branch of the US Post Office. In 2007, DME Holdings LLC joined forces with JM Family Enterprises Inc. to create DMEautomotive LLC.
This joint venture now provides world-class interactive communications and intuitive technology to over 3,500 dealerships and works with some of the largest automotive groups in the United States, including Southeast Toyota, AutoNation, Van Tuyl and CarMax. DMEautomotive also works with aftermarket companies such as TBC Retail (Tire Kingdom) and has been chosen as a preferred vendor for service retention marketing for OEMs such as Mitsubishi, Suzuki and Kia.
SQL Data Analyst
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- This is a perm position in the DMEautomotive Jacksonville, FL office.
- Data analysis for cross media fulfillment projects
- Configuring software configuration data and developing SQL queries
- Provide Tier-2 support for/research internal data issues and questions
- Validation and signoff of fulfillment processing and integration projects
- Responsible for one-off data fixes and other special requests
- Responsible for operational processing if necessary when required for one-off situations
- Experience interacting with both technical and non technical internal customers
- Support use of standard processes and initiate s tandard processes when one is not available
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- 3+ years SQL Server 2005/2008 T-SQL Development
- 2+ year of SSIS/SSRS Skills
- Proven experience in conducting analytical support in large data warehouses
- Creating advanced SQL queries for reporting and support troubleshooting
- Multi tasking various issues and priorities for various accounts
- Process improvements (ability to analyze processes in order to determine if improvements are needed)
- Ability to learn quickly
- Solid communication skills
- Team player
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Monster - 2 years ago