- Work with Development manager and Product Management to create solutions that improve data quality and data availability for customers.
- Independently design, code and test major features, as well as work jointly with other members of the core development team.
- Design frameworks that would allow rapid onboarding of new countries/regions/languages through configuration and without additional locale-specific coding.
Develop high quality applications using object oriented programming and following a standard software lifecycle development process
Formal Education, Certification
- Bachelors Degree in CS/Mathematics/Statistics/Engineering with 5+ years in industry, or Masters Degree in CS/Mathematics/Statistics/Engineering with 3+ years in industry
- Willing to consider less experienced developers who are very bright and motivated to learn fast
Knowledge & Experience
- Several years of practical experience working in Microsoft SQL Server data warehouses In-depth knowledge of ETL concepts, data cleansing
- Must have at least 2-3 years of SQL 2005/2008 development experience (Transact-SQL, Stored Procedures)
- C# or VB .Net experience is a plus
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Must be able to create/modify database design artifacts like ERD, Data dictionary, etc.
- Experience with writing complex queries and developing stored procedures in SQL Server environment
- Experience with analyzing query/stored procedure performance and fixing the performance issues as necessary
- Working with terabytes size data
- Strong analytical and technical skills and demonstrated ability to creatively solve complex problems.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
GeneSys Infotech - 21 months ago
Genesys is a staffing company that only sources candidates for Digital Infuzion ( a bio-informatics company based out of Maryland)...