Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a SQL Database Administrator (SQL DBA) for a growing pharmaceutical organization in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC) that has been recognized as one of the best places to work. A successful candidate for the SQL Database Administrator (SQL DBA) will have at least 3 years of database administration experience working with SQL Server 2008 R2 or SQL Server 2012 in a production environment. The SQL Database Administrator (SQL DBA) will be responsible for ensuring all data is accessible to users, monitoring performance issues, and ensuring all processes are stable on the server. The SQL Database Administrator (SQL DBA) will have to provide on call support but this will be very minimal in the job.
Requirements for the SQL Database Administrator (SQL DBA) will include the following:
· At least 4 years of SQL Database Administration experience working with version SQL Server 2008 R2 or higher
· At least 4 years of T-SQL experience as a Database Administrator
· Experience with indexing, maintaining backup and recovery process and replication
· At least 2 years of ETL experience using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
· Strong verbal and written communication
· Pharmaceutical industry experience would be a plus
Compensation: $80,000 - $110,000. Total compensation package will be determined by relevant work experience and recent salary history.
Please email ONLY qualified resumes to Jackie Hanson at Jhanson@piperes.com
Database Administrator, SQL Database Administrator, SQL DBA, DBA
Piper Enterprise Solutions - 20 months ago