WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
As a global business and technology consulting services leader, Enclipse focuses on delivering tangible solutions.
By employing a team committed to questioning and challenging the status quo,Enclipse has established a culture that encourages independent thought, innovation, and flexibility.
If you join Enclipse, you can expand your technology platform while working for the Nation's most dynamic Health Care Leader.
Class A Benefits that Start ASAP
The Personal Touch -- You deserve it, We deliver it!
Duration: 12 months
SQL Database Contractor (DBS)
1. Knowledge of SQL Server 2005-?2008 Administration with emphasis on Disaster Recovery technologies
2. Strong English-language verbal/written skills
3. Experience in a large corporate or government setting
4. Experience supporting projects 3+ months in length
1. Support of Disaster Recovery planning and implementation projects involving SQL Server
- Minimum years of experience required: 6
- Top 3-5 daily responsibilities:
2. DBA technical project back-fill
3. SQL Server security remediation
SQL Server 2005-? 2008 administrative skills.
Solid knowledge of mirroring and log shipping technologies, including setup of Witness/Monitoring servers, alerts. Knowledge of minimal & no-downtime DR synchronization- and file transfer strategies for databases ? 500 GB using WAN or storage layer. Firm grasp of different database recovery strategies for SQL Server.
Knowledge of SQL best practices;
Good interpersonal- and troubleshooting skills;
Some experience with SQL Server supporting technologies (OS, network, storage, etc)
Client is looking for SQL Server mid-level administrator who is familiar with SQL Server and the technology . The candidate must be comfortable supporting project work in an enterprise environment
331 2nd Ave South
Minneapolis, US 55401
JobServe USA - 22 months ago