Since 2002, Quantix ProTech has successfully delivered IT resources and solutions to companies while building a solid reputation for integrity and consistent quality. Quantix ProTech continues to partner with the commercial sector for specialized IT placement and staffing services. Quantix ProTech was recently featured in US News and World Report and Forbes.
Why would you want to work as a consultant at Quantix?
Healthcare, Dental and Vision Insurance
Paid Time Off
401K with Company Match
Job Title: SQL Database Administrator
Location: Denver, CO
Length: Two months, will accept anywhere from five to 40 hours a week
Client located in Denver, CO and Paramus, NJ is seeking a SQL Database Administrator for a contract position. This position reports to the Support Group Manager and participates on a small team. Candidate will work closely with the ProServ Engineering Group and will be responsible for technical solution development, upgrades and migrations, product and product delivery improvement, new solutions and product introduction, as well as documentation and improvement of processes and tools. Seeking a candidate willing to train and mentor delivery engineers.
1) Database administration for MSSQL Server.
2) Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO).
3) High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MSSQL Server.
4) Windows Server, including Active Directory and server configurations.
5) Implementing operational automation using scripts.
1) Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): SQL Server 2008/2005.
2) Administering MySQL servers.
If you would like to learn more about this position and/or are interested in joining our team of consultants, please visit our website at www.quantixinc.com .
Quantix Consulting - 19 months ago
Since 2002, Quantix, Inc., a woman-owned corporation, has risen as a national leader in IT staffing and professional services. We deal...