Are you the type of person who strives to make a difference? SQL DBA's at Quicken Loans make a difference for our clients and our company everyday. If you want to make your mark, join the company that will make a big difference in your career.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Every day our SQL DBA's:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Work closely with development teams and be responsible for physical database design and implementation performance tuning
- Assist writing complex stored procedures
- Enhance database applications in an ever changing environment
- Perform code and design reviews
- Meet with management to ensure satisfaction with the data collection, presentation, and other efforts
We're looking for "THE DIFF." Here, that's what we call our team members who strive to make a difference in everything they do. They know the difference between being good and being great, and they are always working hard to make an impact on their clients' lives. To be "THE DIFF" our SQL DBA's need:
- BSCS Degree or concentration in a technical field
- At least one year experience in developing MS-SQL database applications
- Understanding of database design/architecture in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
- Basic database administration operations experience in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
- Knowledge of Transact SQL
- Knowledge of the .NET platform and services oriented architecture is preferred
- A deep understanding of SQL Server as a developer
- Data modeling, query design and optimization, stored procedures
- Demonstrated relationship management skills
- Knowledge related to computer hardware including networks and storage devices (SANS)
- Ability to understand large data models quickly
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook
- Strong Ability to work with and provide technical leadership to other team members
ARE YOU READY TO BE "THE DIFF?"
- Yearly performance based bonus
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs that include a personal empowerment coach, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training.
- Opportunities for other incentives, rewards and contests including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more.
- An excellent benefits package that includes a 401k match, medical/dental/vision, gym and internet reimbursement, plus much more.
We have openings for a SQL DBA in our Livonia, Michigan location. Apply today and let Quicken Loans/Rock Financial make the difference in your career.
Quicken Loans/Rock Financial is an equal opportunity employer.
Quicken Loans - 13 months ago