Are you the type of person who strives to make a difference? SQL Database Developers at Quicken Loans make a difference for our clients and our company everyday. If you want to make your mark, join the company that will make a big difference in your career.
What You'll Do:
Every day our SQL Database Developers:
- Work closely with development, QA and architecture teams.
- Responsible for physical database design and implementing performance tuning.
- Assist writing complex stored procedures.
- Enhance database applications in an ever changing environment.
- Perform code and design reviews.
- Meet with management to ensure satisfaction with the data collection, presentation, and other
What You'll Need:
We're looking for "THE DIFF." Here, that's what we call our team members who strive to make a difference in everything they do. They know the difference between being good and being great, and they are always working hard to make an impact on their clients' lives. To be "THE DIFF" our SQL Database Developers need:
- BSCS Degree or concentration in a technical field
- At least one year experience in developing MS-SQL database applications
- Understanding of database design/architecture in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
- Knowledge of the .NET platform and services oriented architecture is preferred
- Basic SQL Server Administration skills are preferred
- Data modeling, query optimization and strong knowledge of Transact SQL
- Knowledge related to computer hardware including networks and storage devices (SANS)
- Ability to understand large data models quickly
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook
- Strong Ability to work with and provide technical leadership to other team members
Quicken Loans - 2 years ago