Do you want to drive in the fast lane? Sixt is hiring.
We are Sixt. We have shown what moves us in more than 100 countries around the world. We rent and lease cars, which are like us: fast, modern and known worldwide. But we are much more than that. We are an internationally expanding mobility service provider.
We are one of the market leaders, a facilitator of progress. We love our jobs – as well as our customers. We are innovators, who develop our own ideas in order to react faster than the market. We are both a family and a company.
We reward performance. We are glad to work with people who assume responsibilities. We live the story of free-spirited businesspeople– day in and day out. We are doers. And we are eager to find people who may find their place here, recognizing that we offer a challenging and attractive workplace. We are Sixt.
The SQL Developer will b e responsible to create, debug and implement SQL Server packages to support application-specific business logic and data quality management.
- Write s T-SQL in SQL Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2012.
- Implement s SSIS packages to automate ETL, monitoring, and maintenance.
- Collaborate s on the design and implementation of analytical applications .
- Test s applications; facilitate s QA/QC processes across projects.
- Bachelor's Degree required .
- 2+ years of experience in developing stored procedures using MS SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of SQL 2005/2008 and its related tools (e.g. SSMS, SQL Profiler, etc.)
- Experience supporting MS SQL server database systems on the Windows 2003 and 2008 platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills .
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrates ability to set priorities, direct projects, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel up to 40% domestically and internationally on short notice .
- Must have the ability to manage stressful or unusual situations.
- Must have the ability to adapt in a fast moving environment .
- M ust be able to work 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours.
- Must be authorized to work in the United State s .
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid vacation, medical (100% employer sponsored for employee coverage), dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with Sixt Rent a Car, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Sixt rent a Car, LLC or any of its subsidiaries or brands.
Come join our team! Apply now.
Monster - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard