MS SQL Developer
We are a national leading healthcare company in search for a Mid-Senior SQL developer in the Los Angeles area. We have locations in over 35 states and run multiple enterprise level applications to support our data intensive environment. You will be working on developing and optimizing stored procedures, tables, etc., that support applications used across the US. You will work with the latest MS SQL server, SSIS, and SSRS.
We can pay the ideal candidate up to $100k with competitive benefits including full medical, dental, 401k plans.
- 3+ years of experience MS SQL Server. You must be able to write stored procedures, tables, views, etc.
- Must have some experience with a reporting tool. SSRS is preferred.
- Experience with ETL and or SSIS is strongly preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work within a team environment.
- Any experience with database administration is a plus but not required.
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry is a plus but not required.
Strategic Employment Partners - 11 months ago