The TMX Finance family of companies is one of the largest and fastest growing consumer specialty finance companies in the United States. With brands that include: TitleMax, TitleBucks, InstaLoan, EquityAuto Loan, TMX Credit, and AutoCash, TMX Finance is comprised of a diversified product offering. Headquartered in beautiful Savannah, Georgia, TMX Finance has over 1,200 stores spanning 14 states and has aggressive growth plans to double in size in the next three years. The rapid growth of the company has created a wealth of career opportunities at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities, you’ve come to the right place.
TMX Finance is currently hiring a SQL Developer to join our Corporate Information Technology team in Dallas, Texas. This position is to ensure high database availability with optimal database design and performance in a high OLTP 24*7 transaction environment and develop complex SQL Integrations. This Developer will be fulltime support for operations of our existing POS systems,Reporting,RTL,Data-Warehouse BI and Reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly responsible for maintenance and support of data warehouse systems
- Requires a high level of analytical and creative skills and an in-depth knowledge of database structure, data warehouse configuration, methodology and design
- Maintaining ETL, Reports, Dashboards, DataWarehouse, developing new ADHOC reports, performance analysis, SQL Scripting, Optimization
- Addressing the data quality issues with users, Vendors and management
- Must be able to work with a cross functional development, QA and production teams
Specific knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 5+ years of experience working on Microsoft Datawarehouse, Reports and Business Intelligence
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline is required
- MCDBA or similar Microsoft database certification required
- 5+ years in SQL Development; Expert level Required
- Experience in data migration with TSQL code and PL/SQL procedures,functions,triggers ,types and other database objects; Expert Level Required
- Database Performance tuning skills; Expert Level Required
- SSIS,SSRS, Informatica Development and Troubleshooting skills; Expert Level Required
- SSAS maintenance and configuration experience; Expert Level Required
- Exceptional troubleshooting and analytical problem solving skills; Expert Level Required
- Self motivated, quick learner , attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with performance tuning and trouble shooting performance issues in a datawarehouse from SQL coding perspective
- Experience in Lending or financial services industries is a plus
- Develop complex business reports with SQL/PL SQL
- Create, manage and administer database objects, including tables, indexes, views, triggers, procedures, functions and packages
- Understanding the project life cycles and SDLC
- Working in conjunction with other IT, Application development and business groups to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security and integration requirements from the application and database perspective
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, please be advised that only those candidates that we are interested in pursuing for an interview will be contacted.
TitleMax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.