The SQL Developer will be the primary point of contact for a variety of end-user data requests and business integration initiatives. Candidate will work to solve complex business problems through standard software development lifecycle and support backend database systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be proficient in Relational Database Management Systems and able to translate both verbal and electronic user requests into SQL updates
- Effective Database development including design, stored procedures, triggers, UDF etc.
- Must have experience with DBA functions such as backup/restores, knowledge of clustering, performance monitoring and optimizations.
- Requires the management and creation of automated SQL Server Integration Services packages and enhancements to existing packages to support business changes.
- Microsoft Excel, MS Access, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and VB.NET applications support a plus.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7
- SQL Server 2008, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Websphere MQ, MB and FTE
- Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel
- ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, VB.NET
- VBA, VBScript and FTP
- Data Access Technology / Best Practices
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Technical Writing / Documentation
The Woods Group is an executive search firm, focusing on positions in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, as well as nationwide.