SQL Server Business Intelligence Developer with the following skills.
Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 7+ years of experience working with Microsoft Technologies and hands-on SQL Server 2005/2008 R2 architecture and development experience. The candidate must also have extensive experience working with SharePoint Business Intelligence and general knowledge of Collaboration and Content Management.
Nice to have:
- SharePoint Server Administration and Business Intelligence
- Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack (SQL Server, MS Office and SharePoint)
- SQL Server Administration, logical and physical design
- T-SQL, database design concepts, views, stored procedures, CLR procedures
- SQL Server Reporting Services - .NET report projects, dataset schema design
- Analysis Services – OLAP, cube design and data mart concepts. Have experience with OLAP, MOLAP and ROLAP
- Data warehouse experience
- Good oral and written communication skills and a positive attitude
- Must be goal-oriented and pro-active
- Experience with SDLC concepts
- Must be a great team player and ready to work in a dynamic environment
- Must have a great sense of humor and personable
- PowerPivot Service for SharePoint
- Visio Service for SharePoint
- PerformancePoint Service for SharePoint
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
DLH Consulting, LLC - 14 months ago