- Responsible for providing SQL Server technical expertise to the business.
- Planning, directing and coordinating SQL Server projects to ensure goals are accomplished within the defined time frames while adhering to all processes.
- SQL Server administration, implementation, support, documentation and training.
- Technical troubleshooting to a mid-level and interaction with various groups, develop action plans and provide high quality customer support, writing developer level content for the SDK. Knowledge base articles, and blog posts; developing, editing and reviewing samples for the SDK etc.)
- Meet with the application developers to understand the project scope and make recommendations about the SQL Server database implementation of tasks.
- Work with other infrastructure to build the environment and complete the implementation.
- Document and train team members and tier 1, wherever applicable.
- Review the database security status and plan for DR.
- Support with other deployments and upgrades, whenever required.
Elevano - 19 months ago