SQL Server Database Administrator
Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator
Ntirety is in the business of Database Administration as a Service®. As a SQL Server Database Administrator at Ntirety, you will be part of a team of Database Administrators remotely supporting multiple SQL Server installations on our client’s systems all over the world. You will be working with our clients on database projects and proactively ensuring optimal availability and performance of the database systems. You will be responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving of SQL issues that arise while working concurrently with multiple priorities.
For this postion, working out of Ntirety Dedham, Massachusettes office is perferred but outstanding candidates based elsewhere in the United States will receive consideration.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of related experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Process oriented engineer with strong execution and follow throughskills.
- Experience supporting SQL2005/SQL2008 in a production environment
- Working knowledge in Networking desired.
- Strong written and oral communication skills a must
- Team player with ability to multitask with minimal supervision andhigh reliability.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You will be responsible for supporting SQL Server databases ensuring their performance, availability and security.
- You will responsible day to day maintenance of the databases includeing new Database rollouts & upgrades.
- Ability to configure, perform and test database backup and recovery
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exposure in replication, log shipping or database mirroring
- Exposure with Integration Services, SSAS and Reporting Services
- Passion for learning and applying ever evolving technologies
- Strong customer focus; ability to focus on the client's requirements and exceed expectations
Alternatively, you can mail your cover letter and resume directly to Ntirety at the following address:
ATTN: Recruiting – New Candidates
980 Washington Street, Suite 124
Dedham, MA 02026
At Ntirety, a division of Hosting, we are committed to offering our customers the right technology for their unique business needs. As a...