The Cadmus Group, Inc. seeks a SQL Server Developer to join its application development team.
The position will assist in the full lifecycle of application development including database design, development, enhancements and maintenance. This will include reports, data imports/exports/transformation (ETL), data security including encryption, data “warehousing” tasks and other data related tasks. The candidate must have proficiency with T-SQL and a strong working knowledge of relational database fundamentals, including normalization, indexing and constraints.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a very responsive and agile environment and be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions and expectations, and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills are a must. The position requires excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment, supporting both internal and external customers.
• Write T-SQL in SQL Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2012
• Implement SSIS packages to automate ETL, monitoring, and maintenance
• Collaborate on the design and implementation of analytical applications
• Test applications, facilitate QA/QC processes across projects
• 4+ years of industry experience as a professional software developer
• 2+ years of experience in developing stored procedures using MS SQL Server
• MS Office - moderate Excel skills including Pivot tables
• Experience with SSAS and multi-dimensional databases
• Experience in developing applications using .NET (C#/ASP.NET)
• Experience using source control with application development
• 4 year degree in MIS or Computer Science
This position will be located in our Portland, OR office.
The Cadmus Group, Inc. - 2 years ago