SQL Server Developer
Do you enjoy building products that excite your customers? Do you love to code and excel at solving complex problems? Do you strive for a high level of quality in the software that you develop? Do you take joy in learning and working with the latest technologies? Do you dream of an environment where individuals contribute to the success of each other? If your answer is yes, then this is your opportunity!
Sogeti USA LLC, a division of the Capgemini Group, is seeking a SQL Server Developer in Dayton, Ohio to help our clients build software that exceeds their expectations.
Basic Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding teamwork and collaboration skills
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Ability to troubleshoot, research, and work through complex problems
- Able to work independently or as a member of a team
Technical Skills and Experience
- 3-7 years of SQL Server development experience
- Experience in general Business Intelligence methodologies including dimensional modeling, OLAP, cubes, and ad-hoc reports
- Experience in writing T-SQL DML statements (select, insert, update, delete)
- Familiar writing stored procedures within SQL Server Management Studio
- Practical experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012 and Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS)
- Design and develop ETL solutions using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience developing multi-dimensional structures using SQL Server Analysis Services
- Design and develop reports with SQL Server Reporting Service against RDBMS and OLAP sources
- Understanding of security strategies within SSAS
Preferred Technical Skills
- Experience in writing T-SQL DDL statements (create, alter, drop)
- Experience using SQL Profiler for debugging and performance tuning
- Experience in installation, upgrade and configuration of Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiar with deployment strategies to development and production environments
- Knowledge of SSIS Package Configurations for use in different deployment environments
- Experience writing MDX to query cubes would be a plus for report development
- Minimum education qualification: A Bachelors degree in any discipline
- Location: Dayton, OH
- Position: Full-time
About Sogeti USA LLC
Sogeti is a premier provider of information technology solutions to businesses and public-sector organizations worldwide. Operating in more than 23 U.S. locations, Sogeti builds strong relationships with organizations in the local business community, primarily serving Fortune 2000 organizations. With over 40 years of experience, Sogeti offers a comprehensive portfolio of services that includes Microsoft Solutions, IBM Solutions, Project Management, Business Intelligence, Product Lifecycle Management and Testing/QA Management, Global Delivery and Right-shore Services, and Outsourcing & Migration Services. The Sogeti Group employs over 19,000 individuals worldwide.
Visit us at http://www.us.sogeti.com.
Our growth strategy is simple: ensure successful projects with the best solutions, the best consultants, and let our reputation precede us.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to create an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations.
We Offer a Competitive Compensation and an Excellent Benefits Program Including Medical, Dental, Life, Paid Time-Off and Holidays, Education Reimbursement, and Matching 401K.
Sogeti USA, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 2 years ago - save job